crib was reused from bella, fitted sheet from target, throw from tj maxx (on sale of course).
curtain from target (reused from bellas room), tie back (left over fabric).
the rocker and ottoman was in bella's room (previously purchased from craigslist), I reupholstered with a grey and white chevron pattern.
shelf (was blk, painted and sanded), owl (purchased at Christmas for 90% off), vase (reused and frosted, filled with dry beans and pinwheels made from scrap paper from bella's 1st birthday, "love" art (printed from pinterest for free and reused a frame).
homemade mobile (yarn and glue to make the balls, ribbon from the $ store and a reused embroidery wheel from bella's old mobile).
"s" from acmoore (I modge podged scrapbook paper to it), reused frame and painted to match.
this cute wreath was made from a $ store wreath, spray painted, reused fabric and felt flowers.
changing table from bella's set, mirrors from ikea (had them when it was our guest room).
$ store frames (spray painted and filled with more scrap paper from bella's 1st birthday).
since this is our smallest room, we had no room for a dresser. I saw this idea on pinterest to put it in the closet and it fit perfectly! I made a hamper out of a pillow case ($ store) and embroidery wheel (from salvation army).
I had so much fun getting this room ready. I really enjoy home decorating and doing it for less is always more enjoyable!
Her room is beautiful!! I love that it's "non-traditional"! Nice job!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Allyson!
Delete