i have to say, this week has been tough. my guard has been up and i'm in defense mode...watch out world because i'm about to blow!
isabella is finally getting over a 2 week cold, which trapped us in the house. boy, did i feel like it was never going to end or if i was ever going to get out! teething on top of it made it even worse. long days and nights. even in her sickness, she was always smiling.
of course, then there's other issues that arise that make me want to blow my top. i'll have to keep those ones to myself but needless to say...i've done some cleaning.
God is good, even when people try to tear you down. God, is forgiving even to those who try to tear you down. God is just good.
once again i'm thankful for those who i can call friends. those who build you up and not tear you down. those are the people worth keeping around. so thank you friends.
I wonder if it the week?????? Sometimes I just WANT to hide or avoid people when I am out and about. I have a quote I have said and it horrifies my family. "Its a good thing Jesus loves them so I don't have to...today anyway."
ReplyDeletex0, Julie
:)
ReplyDelete